More than 900 posters have been selected by the Scientific Committee for the EuSEM 2012 congress.
The posters will be displayed in 2 sessions:
Based on the topic assigned to each poster, posters have been assigned to one of these two sessions. Results and information about the session have been sent to all submitters. The final list with all the co-authors will be available online at the end of August.
Your poster should not exceed 100 cm/39 inches in height and 80 cm/31.5 inches in width. Authors of accepted posters have been informed about exhibition date.TO ALL SUBMITTERS: POSTER DIMENSIONS ARE GREATER IN HEIGHT THAN IN WIDTH. PLEASE PREPARE YOUR POSTER ACCORDINGLY.
In the image below, you can see an example for the display of posters: one is your poster, the other is from another submitter.
For each accepted poster, you will only have one 100 x 80cm area.
Supplies for mounting your poster (pins) can be found at the "Posters" welcome desk at the Conference, as well as the master plan of the poster area.
- P001 to P497 - Posters displayed on Wednesday 3 & Thursday 4 October: Please be sure your poster is up before 14:00 on Wednesday. We ask that you take your poster down by 20:00 on Thursday.
- P498 to P962 - Posters displayed on Friday 5 & Saturday 6 October: Please be sure your poster is up before 9:00 on Friday. We ask that you take your poster down by 15:00 on Saturday.
If you do not, your poster will be removed and placed to the side of the room.Posters not claimed by the end of the Congress will be discarded.
Poster presenters are requested to be in front of their poster, at least during one of the coffee breaks:P001 to P497 - Wednesday 3 & Thursday 4 October:
- Posters with an even number (P002, P004, ..., P496): Thursday 4 morning coffee break
- Posters with an odd number (P001, P003, ..., P497): Thursday 4 afternoon coffee break
P498 to P962 - Friday 5 & Saturday 6 October:
- Posters with an even number (P498, P500, ..., P962): Friday 5 morning coffee break
- Posters with an odd number (P499, P501, ..., P961): Friday 5 afternoon coffee break